It’s the most romantic time of year and The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane has created the ultimate private spa and dinner experience to give couples a Valentine’s Day to remember.
Love is in the Air starts with a 60 minute personalised massage in the couples Sky Suite followed and an hour’s relaxation enjoying chocolate dipped strawberries and champagne. With 180 degree views over Hyde Park, the indulgent suite allows guests to relax and unwind in an exclusive spa setting with their own private double steam shower, separate dressing room and relaxation area to provide the utmost luxury.
A bespoke private dinner created by the Hotel’s Executive Chef Romuald Feger follows in the Hotel’s unique 10th Floor Lounge. Enjoy Dom Pérignon Champagne and exquisite dishes surrounded by tea light candles and spectacular views over London’s skyline. It’s also the perfect time and place to pop the question!
For a lasting Valentine’s memory, couples will each take home a monogrammed Four Seasons bathrobe, as well as a Spa gift set and a bouquet of beautiful flowers. Post dinner, slip into the Hotel’s Four Seasons Rolls Royce for the trip home.*
Four Seasons Love is in the Air package is available at GBP 1,600 (inclusive of VAT) from Wednesday, February 10 to Wednesday, February 17, 2016 and includes:
– Couple’s 60 minute personalised massage in the Sky Suite
– An hour’s private relaxation in the Sky Suite with chocolate dipped strawberries and a chilled glass of champagne
– A Spa set for each guest
– A monogrammed Four Seasons bathrobe for each guest
– Exclusive use of the 10th Floor Lounge
– A welcome cocktail
– A bespoke private dinner created by Chef Romuald Feger
– A bottle of Dom Pérignon Rosé Champagne
– Romantic bouquet of flowers
– The use of the Four Seasons Rolls Royce for the trip home (subject to availability)
To book call The Spa at 020 7319 5480 and ask for the Spa Manager; alternatively email [email protected] referencing Love is in the Air.
Tempted to stay a little longer? To book a stay at Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane, contact the Reservations team on 020 7499 0888, email [email protected] or book online.