In celebration of the fact that Singapore Botanic Gardens’ has been listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site, Mandarin Oriental, Singapore introduces a delightful Picnic in the Gardens room package. Available from 1 November 2015 to 31 March 2016, the package includes accommodation in one of the hotel’s well-appointed Ocean Grand rooms, fine art supplies and a wellness experience in nature.
Guests will start this leisurely day out with an hour of private Tai Chi with a certified instructor at Singapore Botanic Gardens followed by a lovely picnic experience filled with a selection of cheeses, gourmet sandwiches and wraps and fruit juices. The lush greenery is sure to encourage an artistic side, and turn creativity into amazing art pieces. Guests will be supplied with blank canvases and watercolour paints to create a lovely memento to bring home.
The Picnic in the Gardens package includes:
– Luxurious Ocean Grand accommodation with stunning views of the Singapore Flyer
– International breakfast at MELT ~ The World Café for two
– Welcome in-room amenities of blank art canvases and watercolour paints
– Return limousine transfers in Mercedes E Class to Singapore Botanic Gardens
– Private Tai Chi with a certified instructor at Singapore Botanic Gardens
– A picnic basket with delectable treats for two
Valid for a minimum of two nights’ stay from 1 November2015 to 31 March 2016, room rates start at SGD 1,300 for double occupancy.