Following the success of the “Jewel of Mayfair” showcase in early 2015, Scarlet Events, the London-based luxury wedding planners, are to host their next exclusive wedding showcase at Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane on Saturday, February 6, 2016.
Titled “Once Upon a Fairytale,” couples will be able to meet a handpicked selection of high profile British and international luxury brands and suppliers ranging from cake couturiers to top florists, wedding stationery suppliers, dress designers and photographers including:
– Suzie Turner, couture bridal designer
– Freya Rose, bridal shoes designer
– Judith Leiber, couture handbag designs
– Gismondi, 1754, fine jewellers
– Scabal, Savile Row tailors
– Philippa Craddock, luxury florist
– Filmatography, photographers and cinematographers
– Design in Scent, bespoke fragrances
– GC Couture, custom-made cakes
– Ruth Kaye Design, bespoke stationery
– Duchess & Butler, luxury tableware
– Greathire, unique handmade furniture
– Smoking Gun, lighting and production
With its prime location in the heart of Mayfair and an unrivalled selection of splendid private rooms, Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane provides a dazzling setting for weddings, special events and celebrations to suit every occasion. For the ultimate in social prestige at the finest address in the city, flawless event co-ordination from its dedicated and enthusiastic team of experts, deliciously creative cuisine and thoughtful personalised attention to detail.