Mandarin Oriental, Singaporeis delighted to host two Michelin-starred ChefNacho Manzano at Dolce Vita,the hotel’s Italian restaurant by the pool, from 6 to 9 April 2016.
One of Spain’s most celebrated chefs, Chef Manzano hails from Asturias, a mountainous region by the sea. At the age of 22, Chef Manzano took on the responsibility of managing his parents’ former bar, Casa Marcial, which was awarded two Michelin stars in 2009. A firm believer in using established cooking techniques, Chef Manzano showcases modern interpretations of traditional classics, borne out of his respect for Spanish culinary provenance.
Guests are invited to enhance the dining experience with a special accommodation package amidst the stunning views overlooking Singapore’s famous sites such as the Singapore Flyer and Benjamin Sheares Bridge.
Available from SGD 900 per night, the package includes:
– One-night stay in the Ocean View Room, inclusive of high-speed internet access
– Buffet breakfast for two at Melt Café
– Exclusive six-course dinner for two at Dolce Vita
– Meet-and-greet opportunity with Chef Manzano
– Personalised keepsake signed by Chef Manzano