Embark on a gastronomic tour of local vegetable and fish farms, accompanied by Chef Omar Bernardi, with the exclusive Farm-to-Table package at Mandarin Oriental, Singapore.
Farm-to-table refers to locally produced food which usually involves organic farming practices and sustainable agriculture. Learn more about viable farming methods in pesticide-free environments while exploring local farms such as Bollywood Veggies and Kűhlbarra Fish Farm, and afterwards, enjoy a tasty meal prepared using fresh produce. Ingredients sourced from these farms will then be used by Chef Omar to create a delectable wine-pairing dinner, served amidst the elegant setting of the hotel’s Italian poolside restaurant, Dolce Vita.
Finally, round up the journey at the spa with a revitalising Teh Hijau treatment to relax fatigued muscles and joints while stimulating blood circulation throughout the body, and melt away stress with a green tea-infused poultice combined with essentials oils.
The Farm to Table package starts at SGD 1,800 per night and includes:
– Two nights’ stay in a well-appointed Marina Bay View Room
– Daily breakfast buffet for two at Melt Café
– Welcome in-room chocolate amenity inspired by the chilli padi plant
– Complimentary limousine airport transfers
– Private guided gourmet farm tours with Chef de Cuisine Omar Bernardi
– Exclusive wine-pairing dinner at Dolce Vita
– Teh Hijau spa treatment for two