Inspired by Valentine’s Day, Mandarin Oriental, Paris is introducing the Love by Messika room package for February. In addition to enjoying luxurious accommodation at the five-star hotel that has been awarded “Palace Distinction” by Atout France, guests will receive an elegant and contemporary gold necklace from world-famous jeweller, Messika.
With Love by Messika, guests will enjoy the most romantic stay in the City of Love, indulging in thespacious comfort and stylish décor of their room or suite. Upon arrival at the hotel, guests will be welcomed with romantic treats and discover an oasis of tranquillity in the heart of Paris.
During their stay, guests will enjoy a VIP welcome at the stunning Messika boutique, where they will be presented with a gold diamond necklace and Messika scented candle. Located a few steps away from the hotel on one of Paris’s most fashionable streets, the Maison at 259 Rue Saint-Honoré became Messika’s first flagship store when it opened in 2013.
The Love by Messika package includes:
– Daily breakfast for two, in-room or at Camélia restaurant
– Upgrade accommodation at check-in, from room to room,or suite to suite (subject to availability)
– A gold necklace from the Gatsby barrette collection at the Messikastore on 259 Rue St-Honoré
– A scented candle by Messika
– A Louis Roederer bottle of Champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries
– Early check-in or late check-out until 4pm
– One-way limousine transfer for suite bookings
Package is available between1 to 29 February2016and priced from EUR 1,045 per night.