Ideal for couples seeking a romantic getaway, Marrakech has an alluring, magical atmosphere evocative of the Arabian Nights. Mandarin Oriental, Marrakech offers guests an opportunity to enjoy that ambiance and celebrate Valentine’s Day in style by booking the hotel’s tantalizing Romantic Escape package. Special treats include breakfast for two in the privacy of guests’ villa or suite, a romantic dinner at restaurant Mes’Lalla and an Aromatherapy Spa experience in a double cabin.
The Romantic Escape is priced from EUR 750 based on double occupancy, and includes:
– Breakfast in bed for two in the privacy of your villa or suite
– One four course romantic dinner at restaurant Mes’Lalla, prepared by acclaimed chef Meryem Cherkaoui for two people, including two cocktails
– A one-and-a-half hour Aromatherapy Spa treatment for two in a double spa suite
– A romantic welcome in your villa or suite, including a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Brut Champagne and special delicacies
– Round trip transfer from Marrakech Menara Airport
– Fast Track service at the Airport
– Complimentary late check-out until 2pm
– High speed internet access for up to six devices
– Minimum two-night stay
The Romantic Escape is available all year round, subject to availability.