Hyatt Place Miami Airport-East is the newest Hyatt-branded hotel to officially open in Miami, Fla. The hotel brings the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities to the Miami area.
Hyatt Place Miami Airport-East is ideally located for business and leisure travelers, as it is less than one mile from the entrance to Miami International Airport and just over five miles from the Port of Miami, the world’s largest cruise terminal. Guests traveling through the Miami International Airport will have access to the hotel’s shuttle service, which will be available 24/7.
“We are very excited to bring the Hyatt Place brand to the Miami Airport area with the opening of Hyatt Place Miami Airport-East,” said General Manager Chuck Castiglia. “Whether we are catering to business or leisure travelers, we know that our guests will appreciate the comfortable and functional amenities offered at Hyatt Place hotels, such as free Wi-Fi, made-to-order fresh food around the clock and the [email protected] fitness center.”
Additionally, the hotel is within driving distance of major sport and shopping destinations such as AmericanAirlines Arena, home of the Miami Heat; Marlins Park, home of the Miami Marlins; downtown Miami; South Beach; Design District; Wynwood; Dolphin Mall, the area’s largest outlet mall; and Brickell, home of Brickell City Centre, which is a mega shopping complex that is expected to open in 2016.
“With the opening of Hyatt Place Miami Airport-East, we are adding an exceptional hotel product to the market in a location that is just a few steps from the entrance to Miami International Airport,” said Aztec Group Managing Director Boaz Ashbel. “This hotel will also have a positive impact on the local economy due to the creation of additional hospitality jobs.”
Hyatt Place Miami Airport-East offers:
– 135 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
– Free Wi-Fi on property
– 24/7 Gallery Menu with freshly prepared meals at any time of day
– a.m. Kitchen Skillet™, a free hot breakfast for guests available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, features signature breakfast sandwiches, fresh fruit, oatmeal, yogurt, cereal, fresh-baked pastries, and more
– 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
– Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
– Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
– Meetings Spaces offer more than 800 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
– 24-hour StayFit Gym featuring cardio equipment with LDC touchscreens and free ear buds
“The Hyatt Place brand has carved a niche in the select service upscale hotel segment and has been well received by both domestic and international travelers,” said Mark Laport, President of Concord Hospitality Enterprises. “Hyatt Place Miami Airport-East’s location and seamless connectivity, including free Wi-Fi and numerous plug-ins, is exactly the right combination for any airport market, but especially for Miami where hotels within close proximity to the airport must appeal to business and leisure travelers looking for a comfortable, convenient and stylish place to stay.”