This spring, see how far the loonie can go by staying close to home. Whether it’s exploring one’s home town or travelling from another province, Four Seasons Hotel Toronto is the perfect basecamp from which to experience this vibrant city and its unlimited possibilities. And, with the Toronto Getaway – 25% Off Package, explorers don’t have to break the bank when taking a much needed break.
From live theatre and sports to world class shopping and dining, create the perfect itinerary for the next vacation with these Top Ten Things to Do in Toronto* over the spring season:
1. Attend a sports game – From the Toronto Maple Leafs to the Raptors, find out why #WeTheNorth has become a cultural phenomenon.
2. Live on the Edge at CN Tower – Visit the city’s tallest building or, after April 11, be one of the few to experience EdgeWalk, Toronto’s most extreme attraction 116 storeys above ground.
3. Visit Casa Loma and “Escape from the Tower” – The year is 1941. You and your team have been recruited to an undercover Anti-Submarine Detection Research Centre in the tower of Casa Loma. You must find the coordinates of the enemy’s U-boats and communicate their location to our allies. You have 60 minutes to complete your missions and escape the tower. Will you escape?
4. Experience Soulpepper at The Distillery – Tour around this historic neighbourhood and stop in to see a performance in Toronto’s largest non-profit theatre company.
5. Fall “In Love with the Stars” at TIFF Bell Lightbox or bring the kids and enjoy Treasures from Dreamworks Animation.
6. Celebrate 100 Years of Magic with Disney on Ice – Grab those Mickey and Minnie Mouse ears and get ready for the ultimate Disney experience.
7. See a Concert* – From Beyoncé to Duran Duran, the world’s most famous recording artists visit all year round.
8. Sugar Off in Style – Tap trees, collect sap, and see maple syrup made over a wood-fired evaporator in this one-of-a-kind Canadian experience.
9. Jazz up Friday at Ripley’s Aquarium – Visit the sharks after dark while listening to live jazz every second Friday night in North America’s largest underwater viewing tunnel.
10. Have a Scavenger Hunt at Evergreen Brickworks – Bring the whole family to experience Toronto’s innovative Community Environmental Education Centre. Follow the map and look for answers on brickmaking, ecology, and wildlife.