Mandarin Oriental, Paris is offering an 18k diamond pendant from world-famous jeweller, Bucherer as part of its new Diamond in the Sky accommodation package. The hotel is one of only eight in Paris to have been awarded “Palace Distinction” by French tourism authorities.
With Diamond in the Sky, guests will enjoy the most sparkling stay in the City of Light, indulging in the luxury of a top floor iconic suiteat this modern Palace. Each suite is designed by French interior designer Sybille de Margerie in a quintessential Parisian, haute couture style with vibrant and elegant tones, understated lines and refined, opulent materials. The suites have spectacular views of the rooftops and monuments of Paris including the Opera, Madeleine and Montmartre.
Upon arrival at the hotel by private car from airport or station, guests will be welcomed in their suite where they can enjoy panoramic views of the city. Later, they will be chauffer-driven to Bucherer, the world’s largest store dedicated to prestige watches, where they will receive VIP service and be offered a diamond pendant in 18K white gold. They will then be driven back to the hotel, with no need to worry about carrying their shopping bags.
The Diamond in the Sky package includes:
* Accommodation in a Panoramic or Royale suite
* Full daily breakfast for up to two persons, served in the privacy of your suite or at Camélia
* One-way transfer to or from airport or station
* Complimentary Internet access
* Chauffeur-driven car to and from Bucherer store (two hours)
* VIP welcome and special offer at Bucherer
* A Bucherer diamond pendant in 18K white gold. Diamond size: 0.2 ct for the guests staying in a Panoramic suite and 0.4 ct in a Royale Suite.
The Diamond in the Sky package is available from 1 July 2015 to 31 January 2016 and is priced from EUR 4,600 based on two sharing.
Reservations can be made through Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group’s on-line reservations service at www.mandarinoriental.com or by contacting the reservations office at Mandarin Oriental, Paris on +33 1 7098 7333 / [email protected] Rooms are subject to availability, and terms and conditions apply.