Christophe crafted each dish with only the best ingredients and was able to draw upon the wide experience he gained working at four of the Michelin-starred restaurants in France. Chef Laplaza recommends trying all of these dishes to have your own opinion on a modern French cuisine. Bon appétit!
– Terrine of foie gras in mulled wine
– Beef tail in two variations – in Parmentier mousse with Brussels sprouts and beef consommé with tortellini with beef tail
– Lobster thermidor
– Seafood platter for two: lobster, king prawns, Kamchatka crab, scallops, tuna-salmon sashimi
– John Dory fillet with parsnip, lemon confit and Ruinart champagne sauce
– Pork fillet, pork belly and green cabbage terrine
– Honey cake Medovic with smetana sorbet
– Chocolate pie with praline, three kinds of chocolate mousse and meringue
– Manzana Verde Apple Sabayon
The unique location of the panoramic Bellevue Brasserie restaurant on the ninth floor of Kempinski Hotel Moika 22 makes it one of the most significant places to dine in St Petersburg. It has a breathtaking 360-degree view over the main historical attractions of the city centre: Palace Square, Hermitage Museum, St Isaac’s Cathedral and the Church on Spilled Blood. Bellevue Brasserie serves exquisite French cuisine and famous Russian cuisine in a modern arrangement and opens its summer terrace during the warmer months – from May to September. The Bellevue Brasserie is open from 12:00 noon to 1:00am daily.